Dana Cizniar, massage therapist
Focusing on the individual need of each person is basis of my approach.
I invite you to take a moment that will help you:
- Let go of stress and anxiety
- Relieve muscle and joint tension and pain
- Improve your sleep
- Regain calm and a deep sense of well-being and serenity
- Establish a new equilibrium
I am also certified in MEBP which allows me to do massage specially adapted for children and adults with special needs (autism, ADHD, anxiety, Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, …). This massage brings several benefits:
- A state of calm
- Helps regulate behavior and emotions
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Decreases self-stimulating behaviors
I am ASCA certified, so you can mention this when you contact your insurance provider to see their policy on reimbursements for such treatment.
I look forward to meeting you !